100% up to £100 + 180 Spins
- Games & Software
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Customer support
- Payment methods
Good to Know
- NEW CUSTOMERS. SPINS: 20 ON REGISTRATION, 180 AFTER DEPOSIT, WINNINGS GIVEN AS BONUS FUNDS, 20X WAGERING. SPINS AND BONUS WAGERING ON AGE OF THE GODS GAMES ONLY. WELCOME BONUS: £20 MIN DEPOSIT, MAX BONUS £100, WAGERING 40X. GAME WEIGHTS APPLY. BETTING LIMITS – SLOTS: £5 ALL OTHER GAMES: 10% OF BONUS AMOUNT.
New customers only. Winnings given as bonus funds. Wager 20x before withdrawing. Spins & bonus wagering on Age Of The Gods slot games only. T&Cs apply.
Sign-up to Casino.com today and receive a 100% deposit match up to £100 + 200 spins (20 no deposit spins + 180 spins upon deposit)
Deposit a minimum of £20 and you can double your money up to a maximum of £100.
The 20 no deposit and 180 deposit spins are available for Age of Gods slot game.
- New customers only
- 20 spins after signing up
- 180 more spins after first deposit – 20 immediately and a further 20 per day for the next eight days after depositing
- Spins and bonus wagering on Age of the Gods slot games only
- Wager 20x before withdrawing
- New customers only
- Minimum deposit £20
- Maximum bonus £100
- Wager 40x before withdrawing
- Game weighting applies – please see below table
- Bonus Betting limits: Slots – £5 All other games – 10% of bonus amount
Tip: There’s also a huge arsenal of free games for practice
Why should I play?
- Huge bonus guaranteed on first deposits
- Well-rounded choice of slots, jackpots, table and card games
- New Playtech & NetEnt games
Looking for an online casino with a great all-round choice of slots and table games? Casino.com may be worthy of your consideration. This Playtech powered casino has the full selection of the DC Comics progressive jackpots in its inventory, along with other hot, fun, slot titles, scratch cards, stylish table games, video pokers, and an elegant live casino.
You’ll find all the usual banking options at Casino.com – whether it’s Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, or Entropay, there’s a plethora of e-wallet payment methods along with credit and debit cards and the good old bank transfer. We recommend going with Skrill or Neteller though, as you won’t have to deal with bank processing times and the money will get to you faster.
Casino.com’s customer service is fairly standard. There’s a live chat – the agent we chatted with was sufficiently knowledgeable. UK players can also easily pick up the phone and call the casino’s toll free phone number.
Casino.com has a well-rounded choice of casino games from Playtech. There’s a non-stop flow of bonuses and promotions, including generous weekly and monthly reload bonuses. Although most of the bonuses have slightly high wagering requirements, they are good options for players who are looking for extra casino credit to play free games for practice, and they can also be good for progressive jackpot hunters who will be able to pay off the requirements with a big win.