Bonus.co.uk is here to help you find the best online casino promotions. Whether you’re a curious rookie transitioning from free games to real money, or a seasoned high roller looking for a better deal, we’ve gone through all the top online casinos to show you the best promotions available.
T&C’s apply to each of the offers below, click “Claim Now” for more details
|Casino Calzone UP TO £600 BONUS AND 150,000 CAL’S CASH Terms & Conditions||Get Bonus Casino Calzone Review|
|Bonus is available for New Players. 18+ Bonus wagering 30x deposit + bonus Extra Spins 35x Bonus max bet £5 Max cashout from welcome bonus funds is £5000 Neteller/Skrill deposits do not qualify Game weighting, Bonus Terms and General Terms and Conditions Apply.|
|Spinland Casino Bonus 100% bonus up to £300 Terms & Conditions||Get Bonus Spinland Casino Bonus Review|
|18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20 Max bonus bet is £5 Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £300 on your 1st deposit, 50% match up to £250 on your 2nd deposit, and 100% match up to £250 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements|
|Casinoland Bonus Up to £800 Welcome Bonus Package Terms & Conditions New customers only. Opt-in required. 1st deposit bonus 100% up to £200. 2nd deposit bonus 50% up to £200, 3rd deposit bonus 25% up to £200, 4th deposit bonus 25% up to £200. Min deposit £10. 40x wagering, 30 days to complete wagering, eligibility, game weighting and game restrictions apply. Max Bet with bonus funds £5. Neteller/Skrill deposits excluded, cash balance can be withdrawn at any time.Full bonus terms apply ">||Get Bonus Casinoland Bonus Review|
|New customers only. Opt-in required. 1st deposit bonus 100% up to £200. 2nd deposit bonus 50% up to £200, 3rd deposit bonus 25% up to £200, 4th deposit bonus 25% up to £200. Min deposit £10. 40x wagering, 30 days to complete wagering, eligibility, game weighting and game restrictions apply. Max Bet with bonus funds £5. Neteller/Skrill deposits excluded, cash balance can be withdrawn at any time.Full bonus terms apply|
|Rizk Casino Deposit £100 Play with £200 + 50 Bonus Spins Terms & Conditions||Get Bonus Rizk Casino Review|
|Welcome Bonus for New Player Only. 18+|
Is the promotion all hype or is it the best thing since sliced bread? Our team of experts has gone through each promotion terms and conditions, analysed the fine print, and compared them with other casinos’ offers. We explain what it all means and how the terms affect the quality of the promotion. Of course, we also examine the casino’s overall trustworthiness and game selection, after all, the promotion is only going to be as good as the casino.
Get the Most from Your Favourite Casino
Everyone has heard about the welcome bonus and free spins promotions. But great casino offers don’t end there. In fact, if you’re clever and keep alert, there are plenty of great deals readily available year-round. Some are automatically awarded, whilst others require either an opt-in action or the insertion of a coupon code. The variety of online casino offers is vast, but one thing they all have in common is they’re great for adding extra funds and fun to your online play.
- Daily/weekly/monthly promos – Each online casino has its own casino promotions schedule. Some offer bonuses that you can claim on a daily basis. A good example of this is the 10-15% bonus that is offered with certain deposit methods such as PayPal, credit card, NETELLER or Skrill. Others will have a weekly schedule, with certain offerings repeating themselves each week. This may include a weekly weekend promotion, such as Free Spin Fridays, or a midweek boost like a weekly Happy Wednesday Reward. In terms of monthly online casino promotions, the most popular format is generally what is called a Reload Bonus (or something similar), which gives you the chance to start your month with a fuller account.
- Holiday promos – Holiday promos, as the name implies are casino promotions that are available for a limited time, around a certain holiday. These include the obvious holidays like Christmas and Easter, which tend to have some of the best casino offers. But since online casinos are always looking for ways to draw and reward players, you’ll also find smaller occasions such as Labour Day, St. Patrick’s Day, and even Groundhog’s Day celebrated with special player rewards. And whilst not technically holidays, most online casinos also create special promotions around major world events such as the Olympics and football’s World Cup.
- Real-world prizes – Whilst casinos specialise in cash prizes, many also offer you the chance to win what are called real-world prizes. These can range from an iPod, to a laptop to a brand new car. Many casinos also have competitions for big trips or live events, such as an all-expense paid trip to Aruba, a free cruise, or tickets to a top football match. Generally this form of casino promotion is far less frequent than the traditional money bonus or free spins, but it’s always great fun to win a free prize, especially when it’s something you might not have purchased on your own!
- Tournaments – Tournaments are not bonus prizes in their own right, but what they are is a great format for online casino promotions. In order to participate, most online casinos will require that you first signup. Keep in mind, places are generally limited, so you’ll need to do this quickly if the tournament is something you’re particularly keen on. Once you sign up, you will play slots, blackjack, video roulette or some other game against the other participants for a certain amount of time. The top player or players at the end of the tournament will each receive pre-ordained prizes according to their tournament ranking. Whilst the prizes aren’t generally huge, tournaments can be a fast and fun way to enjoy a win, with minimum investment on your part.
- VIP/high roller promos & prizes – Loyalty is highly revered by online casinos, and as such, valuable players like casino VIPs and high rollers tend to enjoy higher rewards. This includes special tournaments and promotions that are created exclusively for VIP and high roller players, as well as higher casino offers. For example, whilst “regular” players may receive a 100% up to £100 on a certain casino promotion, VIPs and high rollers will get a larger offer such as a 150% up to £200 bonus. If you’d like to qualify for these expanded online casino promotions, check with the casino to find out how you too can become a VIP or high roller.
Things to Know about Promotions
The online casino business is a competitive one, and casinos offer countless bonuses and promotions to attract new players and to keep them happy. However, as you may suspect, there is rarely a free lunch, and you should be aware of the strings attached to these bonuses. Bonuses comes with terms and conditions that can affect how useful and lucrative they really are.
Here are the most important terms and common conditions you should understand:
- Wagering requirement, also called playthrough requirement: Typically, you will see that a bonus comes with a wagering requirement 30x the bonus. What this means is that you must bet the bonus amount 30x before you can withdraw winnings made with the bonus money. Sometimes the wagering requirement may be on bonus and deposit.
Example 1: There is a 50% bonus with a 30x wagering requirement on the bonus.
You deposit £100, and receive £50 as a bonus, giving you a total of £150 to play with.
30x the bonus amount means 30 x £50 = £1,500. This means you need to wager £1,500 before you can withdraw any winnings made with bets from the bonus money.
Example 2: There is a 50% bonus with a 10x wagering requirement on the bonus and deposit.
You deposit £100, and receive £50 as a bonus, giving you a total of £150 to play with.
10x the bonus plus deposit means 10 x (£50 + £100) = £1,500. So although at first sight, the wagering requirements here look lower than those in Example 1, they both end up being the same.
- Game contributions – Different games contribute differently to the wagering requirements. Usually, slots and instant games such as keno contribute 100% – this means that every bet you place counts towards the wagering requirement. However, video pokers and table games tend to have a lower game contribution.
Example: Roulette has a game contribution of 20%. You wager £100 on roulette games. 20% of £100, ie £20, will contribute towards the bonus’ wagering requirements.
If you were playing £100 slots, which have 100% game contribution, then all £100 will count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Time Limitation – You may have a time limitation in which you must spend your bonus and fulfill the wagering requirements, after which the bonus and winnings from the bonus may become void.
- Withdrawal Limits – On top of regular monthly withdrawal limits that a casino may have, you also want to check if the bonus has any limits on its winning withdrawals. This is particularly true with No Deposit bonuses, which often cap the winning limits.
Example: You have a No Deposit bonus of £10, and you get lucky and win £700. However the bonus has a limit of £200. In this case you will only be able to get £200, even though you won £700.
Understand these concepts and you’ll be ready to spot the difference between a good offers and a bad offers!
Lifecycle of a Promotion Lover
The online casino promotions lifecycle begins from the moment you sign up, and generally follows this trajectory:
- Welcome/sign-up/new player package/promo – The Holy Grail of online casino offers is, to many, the welcome or sign-up offer. This is what you receive when you first join the casino. A sign-up offer may be deposit free, such as a free £5 to gamble on your first visit. This is given as an incentive to register and login. The welcome promo or new player package is generally more extensive, and requires at least one deposit to claim it. For example, a standard welcome bonus may be “Get a 100% up to £1,000 bonus on your first deposit.” A welcome package would break that down over numerous deposits, so you may get a 100% up to £500 bonus on your first deposit, 150% up to £300 on your second deposit, and 200% up to £200 on your third deposit, for a grand total of £1,000 in bonus money.
- Daily/weekly promos – Once you’ve claimed your welcome offer it’s good to know that in many respects, the best casino offers have yet to come. That’s because the welcome offer is simply one amongst many promotions that you will receive throughout your time at a casino. To find out what’s on offer, look to the casino’s homepage or specially marked ‘Promotions’ tab. Some will even have a daily casino calendar, so you can see what you’ll be getting throughout any given month. Also, keep an eye on your inbox, as information regarding on-going promotions is generally sent by email as well.
- Holiday promos – Online casinos love the holiday season because it’s a great opportunity to create specially-themed promotions. Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Easter all lend themselves perfectly to great graphics and enticing rewards. In other words, it’s well worth your while to stick around for (at least!) a full calendar year.
- VIP promos for high rollers – If you like to bet big, you can bet that you’ll be rewarded big time in return! Whilst some details of high roller bonuses and promotions can be found on the casino’s website, most special offers will likely be communicated to you through the casino’s VIP team, either by email, phone or chat. If you’re curious how to become a VIP high roller, feel free to contact the casino yourself.