Skrill Online Casino Payments
Skrill is almost universally accepted at online casinos. For over a decade, Skrill has been the number one choice web wallet for casino customers. This is because of several things: its availability, reliability and security are second to none and it’s one of the easiest (and quickest) casino deposit methods to use.
What is Skrill
Skrill is an online payments processor. It was founded in 2001, and was originally known as Moneybookers before being rebranded as Skrill in 2013. The company is UK-based and privately owned.
Skrill offers online payment processing in over 40 different currencies. It allows the customer to send and receive money both internationally and locally. Rather than using your credit/debit card online or sending out your bank details, Skrill users only need their email address and password to send or receive money from around the world.
Skrill charges a small fee for any funds that are transferred, up to a maximum fee of £10 – it’s worth it to check how this might affect your casino deposit and/or withdrawal beforehand.
Benefits of using Skrill
More and more online casino customers are choosing to use web wallets such as Skrill for online payments, rather than using credit/debit cards or making a bank transfer. There are a few reasons for this, including:
- The speed of payment: Credit/debit card payments and bank transfers can be slow. This is especially when using them to withdraw funds from an online casino and it can sometimes be a few days before the money is returned to your account. In contrast, Skrill offers instant money transfers from one of the world to another. Just confirm the transaction and the funds will be in your Skrill account in under a minute.
- Security and reliability: Although credit card providers do have security measures to protect customers account fraud and theft, they’re still not as secure as web wallets like Skrill. This is partly because you don’t have to enter your card details on every site you visit. Also, Skrill offers mediation dispute services, 24/7 customer service and all transactions are secured with cutting-edge encryption technology.
- Convenience and ease of use: With other payment methods, you need to enter your payment details each time you make a transaction. Not only is this not secure, but it’s also very cumbersome. With Skrill, all you need is your account credentials, namely your email and password.
Bonuses: Some online casinos offer extra bonuses to players who deposit using Skrill. In addition, Skrill itself offers bonuses to loyal customers. This includes a multi-level VIP program. VIP member qualifies for reduced fees, money back guarantees and higher limits.
How to deposit with Skrill
Depositing and withdrawing using Skrill could not be easier. First, you need to create a Skrill account. To do this, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Skrill.com
- Click on ‘Register’
- Enter your email address and choose a password
- Enter your personal details (name, address etc)
You’ll then get a confirmation email with an activation link. Activate your account and you’re ready to go! Before sending or receiving payments, you have to link a payment source to your account. You can do this by entering your bank account number or credit/debit card details, and you will have to verify your payment source before sending any money.
To use Skrill as a payment method at online casinos, follow these steps:
- Login into your casino account
- Click on deposit, or go to the cashier
- Scroll down the list until you find Skrill
- Select Skrill, enter your account details
- Confirm the transaction
Bottom line on Skrill
E-Wallets are an increasingly popular method for e-commerce and online payments. Nowadays, pretty much every UK online casino accepts an e-wallet such as Skrill for making deposits and withdrawals. The speed, ease and safety of Skrill is rare to find, and 24/7 customer care is always a great plus. Signing up for Skrill takes just a few minutes, so check it out now and enjoy easy deposits!