EntroPay is a payment service that issues a “Virtual Visa” card to make online payments with. The virtual card operates on the regular Visa network and is issued by the Anglo-Maltese Bank of Valleta. It can be used for online payments anywhere on the internet where Visa is accepted meaning that EntroPay Virtual Visa card holders can make payments at millions of web-shops and online casinos.
EntroPay is owned by Ixaris Systems Ltd., and is licensed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and subject to the FCA’s strict rules and regulations regarding provision of payment services.
What is EntroPay
Depositing money on an online casino account with EntroPay Virtual Visa works exactly the same as with a normal credit card.
EntroPay has many features which make it a desirable choice for online gamblers. As the EntroPay Virtual Visa is a pre-paid debit card that has to be funded with money by the user before online payments can be made, owners of the EntroPay Virtual Visa only can spend the amount that they have pre-credited and are thus protected from racking up uncontrolled debt. No credit-checks are needed to issue the card and anyone can register at the EntroPay website and immediately obtain the Virtual Visa which suits many gamblers. As Entropay is accepted wherever Visa is accepted, it is possible to use it in a large number of online casinos.
Payments made with Virtual Visa are instantaneous, as is the process of funding the card with money.
Benefits of using EntroPay
- Instantaneous – Funds credited to your casino account using Entropay are instantly available.
- Manage debt – EntroPay Virtual Visa is a debit card and therefore you can only spend the money you have credited to the card, allowing you a greater degree of control over your spending.
- Easy to obtain – EntroPay Virtual Visa is super easy to obtain from the EntroPay website.
- Anonymity – EntroPay Virtual Visa is that it allows players to anonymously deposit money into their casino account protecting used identity and sensitive information.
- Safety – Payments made with the EntroPay Virtual Visa are completely safe on the 128 bit encrypted EntroPay website.
- Multiple currencies – EntroPay features a Digital Currency Converter that allows users to convert money instantly into 14 different currencies.
How to deposit with Entropay
It’s so easy to make a deposit with Entropay.
- Create an account on the Entropay website.
- Login to your account and click the ‘Cashier’ button.
- Then select ‘Make a Deposit’.
- Next, click on the ‘EntroPay’ button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will be asked for your details s well as the details of the method you wish to use to fund your virtual card. You can use a credit or debit card, EntroPay wallet, or another Entropay card to fund your account.
Bottom line on Entropay
EntroPay is a fantastic payment option for online gamblers. It is accepted wherever there is a Visa or MasterCard symbol, meaning that there are a vast number of casinos which accept the method. It is free to create an account, and transaction fees are very low. No fees are charged for using the card to pay and using the card to receive winnings only carries a 2% charge from EntroPay. EntroPay is secure and preserves user anonymity for those who prefer not to give over too many personal details to the online casino. As the company is regulated under the UK financial authorities, security and reliability is assured.