Bright, colourful and in your face: Spinit is powered by big-time, industry-leading software developers Microgaming, Quickspin, LuckyStreak, Play’n Go, Evolution and NYX. Spinit – still pretty much a new kid on the block, having been established back in 2016 – was developed with the player in mind, or so says the company’s mission statement.
Spinit (rather colourfully) offer new players an up to $1000 + 200 free spins welcome bonus. Here’s how you can get your mitts on it:
- On your first deposit get 100% up to $200 plus 200 free spins,
- On your second deposit, get 50% up to $200,
- On your third deposit, get 25% up to $300,
- On your fourth deposit, get 25% up to $300
Sounds good? Here’s the nitty gritty and other details you should know:
- Spinit’s minimum deposit for the first, second or any reload bonus is $10.
- Spinit’s free spins are only available to use on Starburst, which is one of the most popular games available.
- Free spins will be available for 10 consecutive days.
- It’s important to note that deposits made with Skrill or Neteller are ineligible to trigger Spinit’s welcome bonus.
Let’s talk about that last one for a minute: just for making your first deposit with Skrill or Neteller, you’re no longer able to claim the welcome bonus. That’s NOT cool, Spinit!
Otherwise, wagering requirements with Spinit are fairly straightforward. It’s essential to wager any bonus 40x before it’s converted into real money, and this needs to be done within 14 days of your first bonus being credited to your account. The bottom line is, if you want to win, don’t waste time and get spinning as soon as you open your account!
Aside from the welcome bonus, Spinit’s promotions are generous but their main benefit is that every day, there are specific related-promotions. Here’s just a few of the highlights – remember that terms and conditions apply to each of the offers, and check them out if necessary (or if something sounds too good to be true):
- Spinit’s Monday bonus will give you a 25% boost up to $100 reload bonus (which is always nice).
- Wednesday’s see Spinit’s promo ‘The Spinners Choice’, where Spinit choose a specific game for players to get some free spins on , as well as a reload bonus (again, which is always appreciated),
- Their ‘Weekend Spin’ begins on Friday with a 50% (up to $100) boost to your balance, with an additional 20 free spins.
Payment methods available at the casino include:
- Sofort Banking,
Processing time for your withdrawal to be completed depends on your selected payment method. As is usually the case, ewallet withdrawals will be processed and land in your bank account much quicker, while credit/debit cards and bank transfers might take 3 to 4 working days before you see your money appear in your account.
E-Wallets will instantly release your funds. Please note that online bank transfers and prepaid cards are not permitted as withdrawal options.
Spinit’s customer support is available 24/7 and their support on-site consists of FAQs, yet covers a majority of the topics you’ll need help with. There is also Live Chat, or if further assistance if required, email the casino at email@example.com. For any additional enquiries, the customer support team are easy to reach around the clock – you can message them on Facebook, or send them a tweet on their Twitter.
Spinit’s bonuses and promotions that are available throughout the week are one of their specialties that players can enjoy. While we really like the exciting, daily promotions and the site itself, the idea that the welcome bonus is not available via Neteller or Skrill deposit was a bit surprising, and seemed a little unfair. Overall though, that’s a fairly small drawback in what looks to be a pretty epic online casino experience.