Royal Vegas Casino is an exclusively Microgaming-powered casino. It’s also been around online since the turn of the millennium, making it something of an old hat when it comes to online casinos. It’s glitzy, it’s glamorous, it’s full of pretty much everything you need to have a great online gaming experience. And here’s why.
Royal Vegas Casino presents new players with a bonus of $/€1,200! Here’s how to get it:
- Firstly, the casino will match all new players’ first deposits of up to $/€250 by 100%. This mean you potentially could have an extra up to $/€250 to play with!
- Next, onto your second deposit. The casino will match your deposit up to a whopping $/€800 by 25%.
- Last but certainly not least, with your third deposit of up to $/€1,500, Royal Vegas Casino will then match your deposit by 50% which will then give you an extra up to $/€750.
After searching high and low we couldn’t find any information about the minimum deposit needed to trigger the bonus.
What you need to know about wagering requirements:
- With Royal Vegas Casino, deposits placed need to be wagered at least once unless stated otherwise.
- The welcome bonus must be wagered 40x at least.
Provided that the minimum deposit is reasonable, this looks like a pretty solid bonus for new players, especially if they intend to deposit large amounts for each deposit.
Royal Vegas Bonus-O-Meter
Royal Vegas Casino update their promotions regularly, and have monthly specials, as well as some other ongoing promotions. On the promotions page, at the time of writing they had one big promotion being hyped for the month of August, although they also show past promotions so you can get a better idea of how Royal Vegas Casino rewards players.
The current promotion advertises a €300,000 prize, or 15 two-person all-inclusive packages for an African safari holiday, with runner up prizes of free spins, credits and other goodies. Past promotions have included up to €200,000 in casino prizes, exclusive fine dining experiences and an epic, professionally-planned New Year’s Eve party.
There’s quite a solid-looking loyalty reward programme too, which automatically enrols members of real money accounts. The premise is simple – the more you play, they more they pay…in points. The more points, the better the goodies available.
Here’s how points are earned and allocated:
- Slot games and unique games – 1 credit bet = 1 point,
- Table games – 5 credits bet = 1 point,
- Sic bo and all roulette variants – 10 credits bet = 1 point,
- Video poker games, craps, baccarat and all variants of blackjack except Classic Blackjack – 20 credits bet = 1 point,
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces Video Poker – 100 credits bet = 1 point.
If you’re playing for the long game in the loyalty program it’s best to familiarize yourself with the above table.
Royal Vegas Casino accept the payment methods listed below:
That’s little on the lower side than what we’re used to, when it comes it payment options, but we guess that the inclusion of Skrill, Neteller and Paysafecard go some way to make up for it.
Regarding withdrawals, your withdrawal request will be processed following a 24-hour pending period, in which time you can cancel your request. After that, the money is likely to appear in your bank account instantly (if you request to withdraw via ewallet methods), but when you choose to do so using a credit or debit card, the process might be a few days slower. There may also be additional fees regarding depending on the withdrawal method selected.
Royal Vegas Casino’s support team is available 24/7 via Skype, Live Chat, email and WhatsApp. They also provide a list of international phone numbers.
Royal Casino’s strongest points include their wow factor monthly promotions, such as the safari trip on offer – rarely does a casino offer such an extravagant prize. This is in addition to their other great bonuses, which are great for newbies and experienced players alike.