Dream Jackpot Bonus Review
18+. New customers only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit of £20, Max bonus bet £5. Bonus offer must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed.
Bonus spins are valid on the following games only: Starburst, Aloha Cluster Plays, Wild Wild West and winnings capped at £50.
Bonus funds are 100% of your first deposit up to £250, 100% of your second deposit up to £150, 50% of your third deposit up to £500.
Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total of bonus, cash & bonus spins. Terms Apply. BeGAmbleAware.
What you need to know…
- Offer is valid for New Players only.
- Offer is valid for the first 3 deposits only.
- Minimum Deposit of £20 required.
- Welcome offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Wagering is 35 times the total of bonus money, deposit and free spins. Wagering must be completed before any funds can be withdrawn.
- Not all games contribute, or contribute at the same rate towards the wagering requirement. See T&C’s for full details.
- The maximum bet allowed while the Welcome Bonus is in play is £5. Should You bet higher than this while the Welcome bonus is in play, the casino reserves the right to confiscate all winnings.
- Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the welcome bonus and if taken, the casino reserves the right to confiscate all winnings.
- Unused bonus money or free spins expire after 30 days.
It’s a nice Welcome Bonus package, although not stellar and the wagering requirement leans on the high side at 35x the bonus and deposit. However, we do like the fact that there is a second 100% bonus – often players feel some pressure to make a big deposit to maximise on the initial deposit bonus because the next offers come at a significantly lower rate. With a second 100% bonus, you can take it easy, check out the casino to see if it’s your thing before putting more in for a double up. And of course, the free spins that come with each bonus are always an extra bit of fun.
Skrill and Neteller deposits do not qualify for the deposits, but this is pretty common for UK player casinos.
Dream Jackpot Casino Review
Why should I play?
- Progressive jackpots from several providers
- Extensive video slots selection
Dream Jackpot Casino, as the name suggests, is big on slots and jackpots. You’ll find the headlining progressive jackpots like Mega Moolah and Hall of Gods, from Microgaming and NetEnt, along with lesser known jackpots from other developers such as Slots O Gold by Blueprint Gaming or Apollo – God of Sun by Leander, making this casino a great choice if you’re looking for some progressive games off the beaten track. Video slots are also plentiful as the casino works with over a dozen providers. And of course, regular promotions mean that there’s always a free spin or a bonus to try them all.
This might be one of Dream Jackpot’s weaker areas. Withdrawals are subject to a pending period of 48 hours, which is slow, but sadly still within the industry average. The trickier part is that Skrill and Neteller deposits don’t qualify for bonuses, and since deposit and withdrawals methods need to be the same, you’ll have to get your money out with a credit card or through a bank transfer, which takes longer.
When you need help or simply have a question, the team at Dream Jackpot can be reached through:
- Live chat 24/7
There’s a huge and amazing stash of slots and progressive jackpots at Dream Jackpot Casino. You have the big names like Microgaming and NetEnt, along with the less famous – yet equally juicy – jackpots like Angel Princess or WuXing by Blueprint. Working with more than 18 game suppliers, there’s never a dull moment at Dream Jackpot. Although the Welcome Bonus is not too mindblowing.