If you’re looking for the latest online casino bonuses, you’ve landed at the right place. At Bonus.co.uk, we bring you the latest Welcome Bonus Offers, No-Deposit Bonuses, Free Spin Offers, and ongoing bonus promotions for UK online casinos.
All the casino’s listed and reviewed on Bonus.co.uk are UK Regulated. So, when you avail of a casino bonus you can have peace of mind while you spin slots, play table games and layout your cards.
*T&C’s apply to each of the offers below, 18+ new customer offer, begambleaware.org ,click “Claim Now” for more details*
Best Welcome Offers
Most online casinos offer a welcome bonus, aka a sign up bonus. These are deals with extra credit for new players who sign up at the casino. Some places will also offer a free signup bonus. These are given before you put in any money – they are usually a small sum that you can play with to decide if you like the place or not. Then there are welcome packages, which include bonuses for the first few deposits, along with some free spins for good measure.
Casinos offer these deals to try to stand out from the hundreds of other out there – they know promotions are important to attract and keep players. So use it. Also make sure you check-out all of our online casino reviews.
What Makes a Good Casino Bonus?
- Percentage of match – 100% up to £100 or 200% up to £100? The higher the matching percentage, the more value you’ll get per pound deposited. Especially if you are on a tight cash flow, a higher match will get you further for less.
- Wagering requirements – The WR is how much you need to wager before withdrawal, so if you plan on withdrawing your wins, look for a deal with a low wagering requirement. It directly affects your bonus’ actual value. Average is around 35x.
- Games to play on – This applies mostly to non-slot players. Game contributions towards the WR vary for table games and video pokers. If these are your thing, look out for table game and live dealer promos – the terms will be better than the regular offers. Also some casino offers are only valid on limited games, so check.
Other Common Types of Bonus Offers
It’s a tough business, an online casino bonus is the best way to attract new players and retain existing ones. Casino bonuses come in all sorts of varieties, and with a bit of hunting, you can find a bonus for just about every occasion. The player is king when it comes to online gambling, and seasoned pros often play at multiple casinos to take advantage of the full gamut of offerings. Below is a comprehensive list of the different types of casino promotions available, grouped according to stages from the moment you decide to sign up.
- No Deposit Bonuses– Sign up at a casino, and you’ll get free casino credits or spins, without having to put any money down. These tend to be on the small side.
- Free Spins – Free spins are always a favourite for slot players. As the name suggests, you get a number of free spins to play on slots. Can come in Welcome packages, weekly promos and new game launches.
- High Roller – If you like to bet big and go for the gold, then keep an eye out for high roller deals. These have a lower matching percentage, but they have a higher limitation to the actual amount you can claim.
- Mobile – Extra bucks just for playing on your phone or tablet. It’s as simple as that. Usually this is a one-time offer to get players to try the casino on their mobile devices.
- Free Play– Think £1,000 for 12 hours. Like the No-deposit bonus, free play gets you casino credits without making a deposit. You’ll get more credits to play with but under a short time limit. Free play deals are a rare breed but they are great fun and fantastic for sampling the casino thoroughly.
Play with Peace of Mind
We, like you, absolutely love bonuses, in whatever form we can find them. But before we get to the bonuses, there are a few basics to keep in mind whenever you gamble online. First and foremost, since we’re a UK focused site, we can’t stress enough how important it is for any casino, poker room, bingo site, or sportsbook you choose to operate within the confines of the UK Gambling Commission. This not only keeps things legal for you, but also ensures someone’s got your back